School Breakfast, Lunch, and Milk Programs
Information for Students Entering PCCS Fall 2020
- Bus Information
- State law requires that students in all grades must have documentation for required vaccines. Students entering kindergarten will need to update their immunizations and will be excluded from school if not in compliance. Medical and conscientious exemptions are allowed under the law. Student Immunization Form Minnesota’s School Immunization Law For more information, contact the School Nurse Connie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click here to watch a video from Nurse Connie about Early Childhood Screening and more!
- Special Education Services
- Please see the section on our website regarding special education, by clicking here.
- Habits of Mind
- At Prairie Creek, part of our mission is to educate children to live as responsive, responsible members of their own communities, now and into the future. We use the Habits of Mind as a framework to help children realize this lofty goal. Click here to see PCCS-Spotlight on Habits of Mind.