Highlights of the Prairie Creek library
- The shelves contain more than 12,000 books, allowing our students to feed their curious minds and expand their reading interests.
- Book carts that hold leveled readers are located near classrooms, which makes them easy to use by K-3 emergent readers and their teachers.
- Two circulation stations speed up the check-out process, meaning the children spend less time standing in line and more time perusing the stacks.
- Three research stations and several laptops makes it faster and easier for our students to find the books they’re after and to make requests through our online card catalog.
- The library's online card catalog invites students and parents to place items on hold from home. This system automatically notifies the librarian, and kids get their requests quickly.
- The online catalog also contains nearly 500 interactive ebooks—accessible to everyone at the school!
- Prairie Creek’s librarian supports our students’ education by making sure the resources for classroom themes and individual projects are right at hand for students and faculty to delve into.
CHECK THIS OUT!
Parents and students, you can browse our library stacks and shelves from your computer, and place items on hold for pick-up at school!
login: [your child's first initial + last name] or [your child's entire first + last name if they would have identical logins—some siblings, for example]